Sunday, July 6, 2008

Praying hard...

I'll be admitting into the hospital today in the afternoon for the stenting process done... I don't know what is going to happen for the stenting but just pray hard that it will be fine... And till today i'm still praying very hard for my biopsy report... It's still not out yet... The pending mood makes me go crazy soon... It's really unpredictable... How come things are always like that? Can't it be a little bit more predictable? The way that the radiologist said that day was really 'nothing'... But who will know what exactly it will be? God knows... I would like to say my prayer here... "Dear Lord, I'm your child. Please heal me with your blood and take away my disease. I'm really lost and getting nervous. Please Lord, please tell me what will happen to me and make it to be a good one. I know you can do it for me."

No comments: