Friday, June 27, 2008

Punctured kidney...
















Finally, everything has went past... I've spent 5 days in the hospital... was admitted into the hospital on monday evening... and they punctured my kidney with the nephrostomy tube on tuesday morning... it was really painful when they inserted the tube into my body... pain~ and i've been resting in the hospital for the next 2 days and friday morning my biopsy was being taken from my lymph nodes... i will have to admit into the hospital next week again to insert another stand into my kidney so that i will not be carrying an urine bag around... and this is where the suspence comes in cuz i need to wait for the results to be out for the lymph nodes... pray hard... that it is just some fluid that is not harmful in it... please God...

1 comment:

JeffCK said...

DOMINIC,

LIFE IS ALWAYS FULL OF HOPE, JZ DUN GIVE UP EASILY. THERE IS ALWAYSA WAY TO GET BETTER, AND DUN PUSH AWAY ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITY OR ALTERNATIVE THAT MIGHT CAN HELP U LOL.

REGARDS,
JEFFCK