Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Point of no return...

I've finally done my ct scan on monday... and i've got the results on tuesday... First when i was into the consultation room, the doctor showed me my ct scan... It shows that my lymph nodes has enlarged from 5.9cm to 7.4cm... All these while i've been thinking... Would there be any miracle happen to me? Well, i've got the answer... It's NONE~! It was a terrible thing to see my lymph nodes are getting bigger and bigger... And it is actually sitting on the tube from my kidney to my bladder and it blocks the urine going thru... It's swollen at my kidney... So the doctor told me the only way is to do a biopsy on the lymph nodes and then put a needle on my kidney so that it would release the urine out from my kidney directly... I was totally break down... It's like i've been thru so many things and now i have to face it all over again... Chemotherapy... Surgery... and now, additional urine bag until the lump sitting on my tube disappear... Oh God, if i do have a choice, can You please guide me? I've enough with all these sufferings... What are they supposed to do with me? Is it my karma from the past? I really don't know... Anyone who came thru my blog can you please pray for me? I know i might be a bit too much asking for this but i really hope by this way it will help me... God, please save my life... Bring me out from suffering... Bring me away from all my sickness... Amen...

2 comments:

JeffCK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JeffCK said...

LIFE IS LIKE THAT, WHEN NOTHING HAPPENED TO OUR BODY, WE NEVER PLAN TO TAKE CARE OF IT, UNTIL IT REALLY HAVE NO CHOICE ONLY WE KNOW HOW TO APPRICIATE OUR BODY AND HEALTH.

DANIEL, DUN WORRY, THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE IN THIS WORLD. I HAS KNOWN A DOCTOR MIGHT BE, CAN HELP U OR GIVE SOME ADVICE IF U FREE ON ANY TUESDAY NIGHT, I CAN BRING U TOGETHER GO HIS PLACE THERE WIHT UR REPORT, C WHAT HE WILL SAY ABOUT YOUR CASE, BUT MUST MAKE APPOINTMENT WIHT HIM AT LEAST 2 DAYS EARLIER.

HE HAS HELP FEW CANCER PATIENT TO MAINTAIN THEIR HEALTH AND EXTEND THEIR LIFE PERIOD WHEREBY THE CANCER THINGS WON'T SPRED OR GETTING BIGGER.

DUN WASTE ANY CHANCE NAD U MUST STAY STRONG. WE ALL AS UR FRIENDS WILL MENTALLY SUPPORTING U. DUN GIVE UP EASILY.

IF GOT ANYTHING OR WANNA FIND SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT IT, U CAN ANYTIME CALL ME ...WILL PRAY FOR YOU BRO...