Monday, February 11, 2008

Final chemo...

It's been all these while i wanted to have my final chemo... I dunno why somehow i dun feels like doing it anymore... I'm seriously tired with it... I've had enough with this chemo... Things went past smoothly for the past 3 chemo... I'm glad that i've got someone to accompany me along with my chemo... Thanks Justin Wong... Someone special to me... He's helping my throughout the past chemo and I do hope he'll continue accompany me throughout everything... I dunno why i just feels like i wanna runaway from the hospital skipping the chemo... I dun feels like doing it anymore... Yes i've been crying for so many times about this... But wad can i do? Can i really skip it? NO~! Things happened so dramatically... Chemo............... Sigh... I seriously feels like giving up everything... I dun feels like staying in a hospital for 6 days anymore... It makes me feel sick when i think about the feeling of lonely in the hospital... It made me feels down when i see someone else that is suffering something that is even worse than me... I feels like crying now... Probably everyone might think that i'm a cry baby or whatsoever... But that's the only way for me to let out my pressure... No one knows what do i feel when thing comes... Can someone tell me wad's my future? what's gonna happen to me? will things be better? or getting worse? no one knows... God knows... I now pray to God to give me a tight faith to go through my final chemo... Please grant me faith to hold with... Cit, a long distance relationship between you and me i will hold it tight, cuz i know it's hard to find a true love, and it's hard to get someone loving and caring... But i've found you Cit... Thanks Cit... Distance to me seriously is not a problem... Shall we overcome it together? I love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pain of it only cuts deeper till you feel numb...on the brighter side..it's the complete cycle of all that's to come to an end...your loved one will not be able to go through the exact physical pain as you do...but very well deep inside one's heart...the pain is still felt especially if they know you're in tears...be strong...and the one whom you've deeply entrusted your love will see you through it all...hugz..